Thursday, December 18, 2008

How you know your child's self image has not been scarred yet..

1. Paris was in the bathroom in front of the mirror with me and she kissed herself on the arm and said "Mama I just kissed myself." I aksed her why she did that, and she answered very happily "because I love myself so much!"

2. Paris and I were in a bathroom in a resturaunt, filled with strangers mind you, and she says very loudly, "Mama I wish I was you". The sky's opened, glorious light shined on me, music was playing in the back of my head. Finally, I had done something right with one of my children, one wanted to be just like me! So I asked proudly, "why?" She replied, again very loudly and pausing between each word, "Because I want to be a Great, {Great that's good}, Big {big? where is this going?}, HUGE Mama just like you!"

No comments: