Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Cookie/Treat Contest

Last year when my girls and I were making our Christmas Cookies, my husband walked in the kitchen, stopped, put his hand in the freshly rolled out dough and gave me that look every little boy has when they couldn't help themselves from doing something destructive, but think it was really funny and are anticipating your response. I can't remember what my exact response was, but after that, a new tradition was born. Soon each member of the family was making hand prints, cutting them out and decorating them.

I'd like to know your family's unique ideas for Christmas Cookies or treats. If you want to share, please post a reply with your idea or email me at becca_leclaire@sbcglobal.net with your best one. The winning idea will be tested by me Saturday, Dec. 14, 2008 and featured on MotherCupboard with a photo of the treat and your name.

*You must be 18 years old or older or have your parent submit for you:)

No comments: