Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You know you need to clean your car when...

I have always lived by my early observation that people usually are a "Clean Car/Messy Home" people or "Messy Car/Clean Home" people. If you are "Clean Car/Clean Home" person you are anal and I don't want to know you because you will make me feel inferior and if you are a "Messy Car/Messy Home" person you are a slob. That of course was before I became the mom of 5 small children, because let's face it the house isn't always clean. But I have always felt in my head that I was a "Messy Car/Clean Home" person - the best place to be.

So yesterday while knowing that my house was a wreck back at home, hearing my daughter's perspective on it made me think "I better clean the car!"

Paris - (after having borrowed my father's car while my van was in the shop)
"We're in our car now right? Cause this car is filthy and OUR car is filthy!"

By the way if you have a clean car and a clean home, I still hate you - but I'm willing to consider you might be a nice person.

No comments: