Monday, March 9, 2009

All the things I needed to learn for life I learned from my kids....

1. If it looks like poop on the floor it probobly is

2. If you can't see it or hear it but you know it is there, you should find out about it
(this is how #1 happens)

3. All animal analogies can be turned on you, such as...Monkey see, monkey do, When pigs fly (have you ever seen an 18 month old throw chunks of ham?)

4. All baby analogies are not to be believed - have you ever tried taking candy away from a baby?

5. In addition to what goes up must come down, what goes in must come out

6. Sticks and stones may break your bones and so will I if your words hurt my kid

7. Dirt do hurt if it gets in your eye or you track it in on your mother's clean floor

8. Close only counts in horse shoes - this one is true, much to my children's dismay and mine, it does not count in potty training and I have yet to find anything else in their world that it does

9. If you don't want something repeated and traced back to you as the source - don't say it - like s@#% when you're driving and someone pulls out in front of you

10. Don't ask a question that you may not want the answer to (most kids think being fat is a good thing)

No comments: