Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Parisisms of the Day!

By 10 am this morning my little 4 year old Paris-girl had me laughing since she got out of bed.

While I was putting 16 month old Jack's slippers on:
Paris - Jack you're going to be cozy in no time!

While we were chillin' watching Noggin. Dora came on:
Paris - Mama, quick move take Jack's bottle out of his mouth, Dora's on, he has to say "Dora!"
Jack - "Dora!"

While making a book about God in which "Mary was giving God her ear-rings":
Paris decided God would play ball in her book after I noticed she had spelled the word "at" amongst her letters.
Paris - Mama how do you spell ball?
Me - b-a-l-l
Paris - write it for me! (I did)
Paris - it says at the ball.....game!
Paris - how do you spell game?
Me - g-a-m-e (I wrote it)
Paris - Cracker Jack!.........Mama how do spell Cracker Jack?

No comments: