Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Parisisms of the week

A Close Call
Paris - "Mom where did this baby come from?" - referring to her baby brother Jack
Me - "Where did this baby come from!?" - I am thinking "Oh no, not already!"
Paris - "Oh yeh, the hospital"

Hair
With "hat hair" and "heater hair" (frizzy from the static), Paris was dancing to some music. She caught a glimpse of herself in the fireplace door and said, "Wow, I'm having a bad hair day!"

On How You Know You're Gaining Weight
Paris had just eaten breakfast and was jumping up and down. Aaron and I were amazed with Paris that we could hear her milk chuggling around in her tummy. She said (while still jumping up and down and a little out of breathe), "My milk is moving around in my tummy. That's cause there's lots of room in there for it. That means I'm fat."

Lesson Learned
As I was driving through traverse weather, Paris kept telling me over and over again that she was still hungry.
Me - "I heard you, there is nothing I can do at the moment, stop saying that!" Paris - "Mama, don't you know you're not allowed to say stop saying something?"
Me - "Where did you hear that?"
Paris - "YOU"

Paper Cups
"Grace gave me a paper cup right here on my finger when she took the paper away from me at class."

No comments: