Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Easy Cinnamon Rolls

Every Saturday morning the kids and I have cinnamon rolls. Having a little one I have very small windows of opportunity to cook, and most packaged cinnamon rolls take about an half an hour to cook after thawing. Here's what I do:

Crescent Cinnamon Rolls
- Take all the crescents out of a roll and lay them on a pan
- Butter all the crescents
- Sprinkle all the buttered crescents with cinnamon and sugar
- Roll the crescents up
- You will notice there is cinnamon and sugar on your pan, I like to pat the outside of the rolled up crescents in that, it makes the finished product extra yum!
- Cook cinnamon crescents at suggested temperature and time on package of crescents but watch them closely as the sugar may make them cook faster.
- Frost with either prepared frosting from the store or follow below, the easy recipe for frosting

Frosting
-8 oz of cream cheese softened
-3/4 to 1 cup of whip cream
- However much powdered sugar makes the right consistency to your liking:)
- Just whip it all together until it tastes right

The recipes I share are just things I have whipped up from an idea in my head, if I know of an original author of a recipe I will surely give that person credit.

No comments: